GiantsKnitter

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Much Ado About Something, January 18, 2007

Woo-hoo!!! I received a lovely package from my Secret Pal yesterday!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The goodies are from Ruby Sapphire Yarns. This is their "Painted by Sam" 100% merino wool in the Harmony colorway. Here's a closer picture (although the photography is somewhat lacking):

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Isn't it pretty! PLUS - my package had Skittles in it! I love Skittles!!

Thank you, Secret Pal!

Last but not least, here is a picture of the lovely cuff Katie made. I can't recall the yarn right now but it's very pretty with a shiny thread running through it. Since it's white I sure hope it's washable!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Buttons:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Powered by Blogger