GiantsKnitter

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Tuesday, December 5, 2006

I know, I know...I haven't been on in a while. That's because I've been frantically (well, that might be a slight exageration) trying to complete all my Christmas projects. The problem is that I keep adding things to the list!

This weekend I finished a second pair of pedicure socks, two small accessory bags (I need three), a large buttonhole bag, and something else that I can't remember just now. (Pictures will follow when I'm at home.) I've started the Novella Socks (actually legwarmers) from "Knit Two Together" and they're coming along nicely. Still to go are a third set of washclothes, the third accessory bag and a throw pillow (that goes with one I completed last January!), and (possibly) a pair of those wrist-warmer thingies with a matching headband. I guess if I don't do anything else when I'm home I can get it all done... Maybe I should just quit my job... No, that's no good...I couldn't afford more yarn then and that would force me to knit out of my lovely stash. Nope, guess I'll just have to keep my day job!

As for my Giants, let me just go on record as saying that I hate the Cowboys and always have however, they did not win that game on Sunday. My Giants LOST it. I mean come on, where the hell was the defense? I don't think I've seen more missed tackles in a game since high school. AND, how many freaking personal fouls and offsides calls could the offense get?! AT HOME!!! But, at least my Eli is back! I've never seen him so animated - high-fiving on the sidelines, yelling at the line! I LOVE IT! I'ts what they need - now if only the rest could get their acts together... There's still time but not much! Let's go BIG BLUE!!! Hell, even the Steelers won! :-), SST.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:34 PM, Blogger Nittany Knits said…

    I see how it is :-) One less skein of yarn for you from Santa's bag for that comment!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Buttons:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Powered by Blogger