GiantsKnitter

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

"Stole" this from Large Marge - Here goes...

1.Flip to page 18, paragraph 4 in the book closest to you right now, what does it say?

"They gathered on the veranda, as was their usual habit, watching the soft glow of paling color on the eastern cliffs."

2. If you stretch out your left arm - as far as possible, what are you touching?

My water bottle.

3. What's the last program you watched on tv?

Heroes

4. Without looking, guess what time it is.

3:45 PM (close 3:43 - When I'm at work I always know what time it is!)

5. Except the computer, what can you hear right now?

HVAC system blowing away.

6. When was the last time you were outside and what did you do?

Walked my dog (if you don't count walking from the parking lot to my office)

7. What are you wearing?

Ooh - that sounds dirty! :-) Black wrap dress and boots.

8. What did you dream last night.

It had something to do with Eli Manning - if only I were younger...

9. When was the last time you laughed?

Earlier today with a friend.

10. What's on the walls, in the room you're in right now?

Work junk and a map of New Orleans.

11. Have you seen anything bizarre lately?

Besides the Beltway drivers? No, that's enough for me!

13. What's the last film you saw?

Star Wars - the original one...you know the 4th one that came out first?!

14. If you became a multimillionaire, what would you do with the money?

Set up trusts for my two daughters to be accessed at the age of 25. Tear down my Dad's house and rebuild it if he insists on staying where he his otherwise a new one near me (or one of my sisters). New homes for me and the rest of the fam. Do good with the rest...mostly for women and mostly local, although some might go to the Gates Foundation or Bono to fight AIDS in Africa.

15. Tell us something about yourself that most people don't know.

I a pretty big blabber-mouth...There's not much left to tell!

16. If you could change ONE THING in this world, without regarding politics or bad guilt - what would it be?

Religion - gone!

17. Do you like dancing?

Yup.

18. George Bush?

We only have to put up with him for 2 more years, but his legacy will, unfortunately, live on.

19. What do you want your children's names to be, girl/boy?

Well, since I have two girls, I guess I wanted their names to be Amanda and Katherine (Katie). If I had a boy he was supposed to be called Max after my maternal grandfather.

20. Would you ever consider living abroad?

Absolutely!

21. What do you want God to tell you, when you come to heaven?

You done good, Kid!

22. Who should do this meme?

Everyone and anyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Buttons:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Powered by Blogger