GiantsKnitter

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Well, it's a week since Thanksgiving AND it's trash night! You know what that means...time to relieve the fridge of the last of the leftovers. Sad? Yes. But necessary...believe me!

We all know that knitting is cool. Now the concept of its coolness has been brought to the masses in an episode of the "Gilmore Girls" entitled "Knit, People, Knit". Last night the residents of Stars Hollow got together for a Knit-A-Thon to raise money to repair a dilapidated town bridge. A Knit-A-Thon, folks!! Everyone was slinging yarn from Lorelei to Sukie, to Miss Patty and Babette! Even Gypsy, the car mechanic lady! Plus, for those of you who follow "Grey's Anatomy" (that would not be me) I recently read that all of the women stars on that show rock the needles! If only my Mom were still alive to see how ultra-cool knitting has become. But, we always knew, didn't we?

Notice how I didn't mention my poor boys in blue. That's okay...we're only one game down (from two freaking games up!!!) and the Cowboys are coming to town. Let's get Romo!!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:21 PM, Blogger Nittany Knits said…

    You stole my blog for the day, as I too was watching Gilmore Girls last night. I MUST have Suki's giant knitting bag!!!! Too bad the pasta and breadstick knitting balls didn't work, I was looking forward to trying it.

     
  • At 10:18 PM, Blogger Nittany Knits said…

    Go Bengals!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Buttons:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Powered by Blogger