GiantsKnitter

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Saturday, November 25, 2006

It's two days after Turkey Day and I finally have a minute to catch up. I had a wonderful Thanksgiving...my younger daughter was home from college, my youngest sister was in town from "Big D" and my dear friend, Nancy, joined us for our celebration! We had Fresh Whiskey Sours cocktails (thanks to the Barefoot Contessa) in honor of my family tradition. (I think it was the only drink my Uncle Leo knew how to make - but Barefoot makes it soooooooooooo good!) And then it was on to lots of food and wine. And more food and more wine! (And there was even more!!)

Monday is Katie's birthday but she'll be back at school by then entering the home stretch to winter break and being inducted as Vice President of her sorority (yea, Phi Mu!) I am always and ever proud of her!

Amanda, my oldest and living in Virginia, cooked her own Thanksgiving for herself and friends. Quite an accomplishment!

My sister spotted by Buttonhole Bag while she was perusing my stash (she's not a knitter and was mesmerized) and immediately coveted it! I took her to buy yarn that she likes so that I can make her one (only bigger than mine, of course!) She can pick it up when she comes back for Christmas.

I'm tired and need a week off from work but, you know what they say... no rest for the wicked! Hehehe!!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:54 PM, Blogger Nittany Knits said…

    I get Tampa Bay next week and you get the Cowboys. Let's see if either team can turn it around!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Buttons:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Powered by Blogger