GiantsKnitter

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

And so it's two days to my favorite holiday! Why is it my fave? I don't know... maybe because there's no pressure to find the exactly perfect gift AND you get to eat a lot of great food! Now, that's my kind of holiday!!

Before my poor Giants went down in dismal defeat again (on Monday night for all the world to see)...WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH ELI?!?! I think he needs a nice older woman to calm him down a bit! LOL! Anyway, before that, I was busy channeling my inner Martha Stewart and came up with this for my T-Day centerpiece:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Well, I think it's pretty!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:02 PM, Blogger Jody said…

    Holy orange batman!

    That is one orangific center piece! Very cool!

     
  • At 4:19 PM, Blogger Nittany Knits said…

    You could have knit up some pears to go with the oranges from the holiday issue of Interweave Knits!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Buttons:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Powered by Blogger