GiantsKnitter

Friday, October 13, 2006

Friday, October 13, 2006

Well, folks, here he is. The one you've been waiting for! The one and only Fred, the Wonder Dog!!




Isn't he handsome!! Quite the elder statesman at almost 12.

So here's some knitting. (Can you tell I got my new digital camera?) Now I just have to figure out how to make the pictures smaller. Uh, Jody, little help here!

I made up this cable sock pattern yesterday. Very simple, I agree, but I like the way things are progressing. I'm working with Austermann Step on size 2 dpns.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


More to come...

See you at the Knit-A-Thon tomorrow!

3 Comments:

  • At 10:14 PM, Blogger Jody said…

    I love Fred!!! And your sock is gorgeous - you're already designing socks and you haven't even completed a full pair yet!!

    As for the pictures - yeah for digital cameras!! To make them smaller - you can use the blogger upload photo feature - it sizes it for you - or you can use the following HTML:

    After the image and the " at the end of the image URL - write width="400" height="300"> for a horizontal image or change the numbers around for a vertical image.

    You're gonna be a blogging fool before too long!!

     
  • At 10:59 AM, Blogger Nittany Knits said…

    I love the sock!!!!!! Thanks for all your support at the Knit-a-Thon! Have you knit fren anything yet?

     
  • At 4:52 PM, Blogger Large Marge said…

    let me know when you knit something for fred. My sister wants me to knit something for her pig. (don't ask.)
    i don't know how i did it. i just copy and paste html. we gotta ask joda - um, java...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Buttons:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Powered by Blogger