GiantsKnitter

Friday, September 29, 2006

September 29, 2006

So I went to my first Sit & Knit last night! It was fun to sit around and chat, knit, share projects, etc. The women in the group are very funny and smart - I wonder why I was there?! :-) Of course by the time we had to leave we were in the middle of a huge downpour...Fall is here!!

I've been working on a small beaded bag that I started at last weeks Sunday in the Salon at Woolwinders. It's in its fifth iteration! Yes, I string beads and knit and rip, knit and rip. Then I lose those beads and string some new ones and knit and rip, knit and rip. This time I am not ripping! No matter what, I will finish it as it is! Actually, it's looking pretty good.

I'm also working on, what will be, a felted throw rug and I've still got my multi-directional scarf going. I'm easily bored, as you can see!

Plus - I got the "What about the other sock?" routine again last night! AGH!! He just doesn't get it, does he? So few on them do...

3 Comments:

  • At 9:11 AM, Blogger Jody said…

    It was great to have you last night! I'm so glad you came :)

    As for the second sock - every time he mentions it - just threaten to teach him to knit!

     
  • At 9:41 PM, Blogger Nittany Knits said…

    Do you have a picture of the rug in progress? I'd love to see it! It was good to see you at group last night! Can't wait to see you next week.

     
  • At 10:53 PM, Blogger Large Marge said…

    You're a better woman than I. I still haven't even purchased the new beads, let alone cast that damn thing on again!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Buttons:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Powered by Blogger