GiantsKnitter

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Day Two

I guess I'd better come up with some catchier titles.!

I dug out a bunch of completed (I can't believe it because I never finish anything!) projects. Now, if only my daughter hadn't broken my digital camera when she DIDN'T drop it at college last year you could see them, too.

There's really nothing special in the stack - a felted button bag, a cabled purse and a super-simple ribbed scarf - but the thing is, they're DONE!! My boyfriend still bugs me about the one sock I've made - that's right, ONE! Not a pair...ONE!! I keep telling him it's just a proto-type, but he doesn't seem to be buying it.

Anyway, I've been knitting away in my depression over the Giants (NY football to those of you who don't know) loss to Seattle this past Sunday. It's very theraputic!

I'm going to my first Sit and Knit this Thursday, again thanks to the prodding of Ms. Jody! She's even gotten me to take a couple of informal classes at the wonderful Sundays in the Salon at Woowinders in lovely Rockville, Maryland. My mother would be so proud!! :-)

2 Comments:

  • At 11:22 AM, Blogger Jody said…

    Your purses and scarf are gorgeous dah-ling! I love them!

    Yes - you must fix your digital camera - definitely!

    :)

    -Jody

     
  • At 11:22 AM, Blogger Jody said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Buttons:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Powered by Blogger