GiantsKnitter

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Thursday, October 5, 2006

There goes that Javajem again, dragging my sorry butt to yest another knitting related event. I am such a sheep! Get sheep...wool...knitting... Yeah, well, I'm tired, okay!! That's the best I can do!

Some more SP9 ?????
1. Where is your favorite knitting spot? My couch - the left end.

2. If you suddenly could never knit again (shudder) - what would you do instead? Read, read, and read some more.

3. If you could travel anywhere in the world - where would you go and why? Paris - don't need a why for Paris!!

4. When you were little - What did you want to do "when you grew up?" Are you doing it? I wanted to be an astronaut. I was obsessed by the space program and devoted an entire wall in my room to pictures, moon maps and newspaper clippings. I am not currently in the astronaut business.

5. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Mocha Chip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Buttons:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Powered by Blogger