GiantsKnitter

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!!, Thursday, March 22, 2007

Look at all my pretty, pretty presents from my dear sisters!!



From the chef-sister a whole pile of goodies from Williams-Sonoma! My fave! The French Bundt pan is just beautiful - almost too pretty to use. So really, come on now, surely I can't use those gorgeous towels to wipe anything up! No way! And I sure hope she doesn't expect me eat those cakes with those teensy-weensy spoons!

I love everything!!!



And from the doctor-sister a whole pile of books. She's been listening to this author, David Rosenfelt, on books on tape - uh, actually books on download and thought they were a hoot. They are set in the homeland, New Jersey, and although none of us lives there anymore we read the mystery series set there; you know, like Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum.

/>

I can't wait to start the first book. As for the cakes, which should the first one be? Chocolate? Lemon? Vanilla? I do love the lemony things! It probably doesn't matter since each mix starts out with the baker creaming 2 sticks (1/2 pound) of butter!!! That cannot possibly be bad! Yummmmmmmm......

Thank you, thank you, thank you, my loves! I heart you both!!

Happy Birthday to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Buttons:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Powered by Blogger